Almost a month ago, my brother and I tagged along with my uncle and his friend to a place called Siargao. Siargao is an island located at the southern part of the Philippine Islands. The video below is a summary of our trip to Siargao and the things we did and explored while we were there.
A few days back, I was lucky enough to get movie premier tickets for Catching Fire from my sister’s friend. Having read The Hunger Games trilogy, I was pumped to see this movie. And the trailers definitely reflected how amazing this movie would be.
I must say that this movie didn’t let me down unlike the Hunger Games. Directed by Francis Lawrence starring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson, Elizabeth Banks and a whole bunch of other famous celebrities, Catching Fire is a movie you mustn’t miss. So, let’s cut to the chase.
P.S. It’s “Catching Fire,” not ”The Hunger Games 2.”
We all know that our world isn’t perfect. So I thought I should give you a few things I consider as flaws that exist in our world.
- inequality among gender, race, and class
- the extinction of animals due to unnatural causes
- the absence of superpowers
- corruption (and it’s sad that these type of politicians are the ones that have a place in the government)
- the continuous degradation of our planet
- having no sequel to “The Incredibles”
- no food (e.g. cakes and sweets) that would help you lose weight
- the selfish nature of humans
- the fact that you can never be too nice without someone abusing it
- someone will always hate you for who you are